Archdiocesan Justice Convocation Registration Form
Space is limited, register early
Conference Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Conference Location: The Archdiocesan Pastoral Center, 66 Brooks Drive, Braintree, MA 02184
Please fill out this form and submit by email by clicking the “Submit Form” button at the bottom of the page. Registration Fee = $15.00 including coffee, tea, light snacks and convocation materials.
If you are paying at the door, check this box:
If you are paying by mail, please make out to "RCAB" for $15.00 and mail to Ann Cussen, Office for Worship and Spiritual Life, 66 Brooks Drive, Braintree, MA 02184, 617-779-3644 and check this box: P
If you wish to pay online, please fill out the form below and click here.
Attendee 1 First Name: Attendee 1 Last Name:
Attendee 2 First Name: Attendee 2 Last Name:
Attendee 3 First Name: Attendee 3 Last Name:
Attendee 4 First Name: Attendee 4 Last Name:
Additional attendees can be registered by submitting additional forms.
Parish and Town:
Role at Parish:
Attendee Street Address:
Attendee City, State:
Celebration of Holy Mass: Cardinal Sean O'Malley
Keynote Address: Rev J. Bryan Hehir
Keynote Panel: "Injustice of Physician-Assisted Suicide" - including experts from the Archdiocese, medical profession and local parishes
Five Breakout Sessions including:
1. Global Poverty - Why are so many people hungry and what can be done to help at the local level?
2. Refugees and Immigrants - How can parishes collaborate with Catholic Charities in fulfilling the Catholic Social Teaching of welcoming the stranger?
3. Environmental Justice - What can we learn from St. Francis to Pope Benedict XVI about the Church's envrionmental teaching and what practical ways can parishes foster environmental justice?
4. Prison Ministry - How can parishes work for restorative justice in the prisons, opening the path to remorse, healing and reconciliation?
5. Youth Ministry - How can we educate, engage and motivate our Youth in issues of Social Justice that affect them most closely?
Further information about speakers and their topics will be posted on the Convocation web site shortly.
The following 45 minutes workshops will be given twice. Please select THREE sessions in this group that are of particular interest to you. Every effort will be made to place you in your selected workshop but this cannot be guaranteed.