Being Catholic

'Go and make disciples of all nations'. ... Jesus is calling you to be a disciple with a mission!
-Homily of His Holiness Pope Francis, Waterfront of Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, XXVIII World Youth Day, Sunday, 28 July 2013

Archdiocese of Boston


66 Brooks Drive, Braintree, MA 02184-3839
Telephone: 617-254-0100
Snow Phone Line – (617) 746-5991

Pastoral Center Information: 

Bethany Chapel
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Pastoral Center Gift Shop  

It is the goal of the Pastoral Center to remain open during inclement weather unless travel conditions make it hazardous to get to work. In the event the offices are closed or there is a delay in opening, an announcement will be sent out via the IRIS system. In addition, notice will be recorded on the Snow Phone Line –  (617) 746‐5991 – no later than 5:45 a.m.


Parish Spotlight

Our Lady of Fatima
160 Concord Road
Sudbury, MA 01776-2353

Find a Parish In Your Area

Find a Parish in your area
Enter your zip code:

FAQ Page

Some frequently asked questions are listed below.

« First « Prev [ 1 | 2 ] Next » Last »

How do I get a copy of my baptismal/confirmation/marriage certificate.

Most sacramental records are kept at the parish level. Please use the Parish directory for contact information by clicking here. If the parish you were baptized/confirmed/married in was closed during the recent reconfiguration process, see our list of where the records are now kept here: Closed and Merged Parishes.

How do I get a copy of my high school transcript.

Contact the Archdiocesan School Superintendent Mary Grassa O'Neill 617-779-3601 or visit their webpage under Offices and Services for more information

I am interested in being confirmed or being baptized into the Catholic Church.

The Rite of Christian Initiation (RCIA) is administered at the parish level. Please contact your local parish for the details of how they do it. The process may vary considerably based on the specifics of your situation and that of the parish.  For more information on The Rite of Christian Initiation (RCIA), look within this section by clicking here.

How do I arrange for a Mass to be said for someone who has died or is sick.

This is done through your local parish or a particular shrine. Call the parish office to get the details on how to arrange for a Mass to be celebrated for your intention.

Is there a schedule of Marriage Preparation (Pre-cana) programs available.

The Archdiocesan wide schedule can be found on the website by visiting the Marriage Ministry page under Offices and Services.
« First « Prev [ 1 | 2 ] Next » Last »