Marriage Paperwork

All marriage paperwork is handled through the Metropolitan Tribunal.

If you are engaged and have any questions regarding what marriage paperwork you need or the status of your marriage paperwork OR if you are a parish staff member looking to replenish your marriage paperwork, envelops, etc., please contact the Tribunal at (617) 746-5652 or the main line at (617) 746-5900.