- Mass: Celebrated Monday to Thursday at 12:10 p.m.
- Confessions: Every Thursday after the 12:10 p.m. Mass
- The Gift Shop is open Monday to Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. It is closed for Mass, then reopens until 2 p.m.
- Please note that there is no Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at this time.
In addition to this, the sisters make vestments in their workshop at the Pastoral Center, care for the linens used in Bethany chapel, and run the gift shop at the Pastoral Center.
Additionally, the sisters have run a Liturgical Center on West Street in Boston since 1969. They also provide pastoral services for priests at Regina Cleri. The Sister Disciples of the Divine Master was founded for Eucharistic Adoration, priestly and Liturgical service. They pray for the needs of the Church and the Archdiocese and for vocations.
- Eucharistic Holy Hour and Rosary to Pray for Priests is held every 3rd Thursday of the Month from 2-3pm in Bethany Chapel at the Pastoral Center. All are welcome!
Within the Bethany Chapel are 21 stained glass windows. All of the windows are from parishes that have closed and from a number of different geographic areas within the Archdiocese. The rose window is from Sacred Heart Polish Parish in Ipswich. Rose windows, named because the glass is arranged to resemble petals, were particularly prominent in French churches.
On each side of the crucifix are sets of window. Two sets of these are from St. Peter Parish in Gloucester. The two immediately next to the crucifix (which is from the chapel of the former chancery in Brighton) are depictions of St. Peter. On either side of the St. Peter windows are two sets of four windows, also from the Gloucester parish. All have religious or liturgical symbols. Finally there are two sets of windows from St. Jerome Parish, Arlington.