Annual Report FY06
Financial Report for the year ending June 30, 2006
The section contains:
- Cardinal O'Malley's Letter
- Fr. Richard Erikson's Letter
- James P. McDonough's Letter
- Scot Landry's Letter
- Annual Report for the Corporation Sole
- Audited Financial Statements for the Corporation Sole
- Sources and Uses of Funds
- An explanation of the payments made to fund sexual abuse settlements and related costs and identifying the sources of those funds.
Non Corporation Sole Entities are legal entities independent from Corporation Sole. They are separately incorporated Catholic organizations that operate within the geographic boundaries of the Archdiocese of Boston. Under civil law, they are not owned by the Archdiocese (Corporation Sole). However, under canon law, which is Church law, the Archbishop of Boston has various responsibilities toward them based on individual canonical structures.
Other Financial Information