Annual Report FY07
Financial Report for the year ending June 30, 2007
The Financial section has been developed to provide the reader with an understanding of the financial position of the Archdiocese of Boston, including a perspective of those individuals charged with our safekeeping and growth. The financial reports follow our progress of the challenges we face, as well as highlighting the areas of success of our Parishes, Ministries and Programs.
- Letter from Cardinal O'Malley
- Mission, Vision and Operating Principles
- Chancellor's Annual Overview Annual Report for The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Boston, A Corporation Sole (Corporation Sole)
- Audited Financial Statements of The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Boston, A Corporation Sole
- Funding for Abuse Settlements and Related Costs
- Finance Council Charter
- Audited Financial Statements of Corporation Sole's Related Organizations
- Compensation and Vendor Expenditure Disclosure
Financial Statements, Supplemental Schedules and Report of Independent Certified Public Accountants, the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Boston, A Corporation Sole, June 30, 2007 and 2006
The Archbishop of Boston, by virtue of his office, serves as chairman of the board of numerous separately incorporated Catholic organizations that operate within the Archdiocese of Boston. While these organizations are considered to be related organizations of the Corporation Sole, they are not under the control of the Corporation Sole and, accordingly, their financial activities are not presented as part of the Corporation Sole's financial statements.