The Digital Initiative offered by the Archdiocese of Boston will meet the needs of the Church in an ever changing landscape with the primary focus on evangelization. In addition to offering a website for the parish / collaborative and schools, other features include payment processing, event and class registration, calendar, business class e-mail, and social media integration. These features are essential tools to increase opportunities for engagement in the faith community.
- Easier Administration: By participating in this program, there are fewer vendors to manage
- Automatic Enhancements: The system will continually be upgraded and enhanced based on user feedback
- Mobile Friendly: Easily view and engage with content and functions on mobile devices
- Receipts Processing: The ability to process incoming funds to the parish / collaborative
- Multi-Lingual Capabilities to support the diverse worship communities
- Standardized Data: Eliminating duplication of data
- Reliable Support offered by the Archdiocese of Boston, visit this page to fill out a form and submit; if you need assistance with this process, please contact the Digital Help at [email protected]
- One Click! Update your site with content from a central content library
- News: News from local, regional, national, Archdiocesan and other Catholic sources
- Volunteer Opportunities / Job Postings
- No annual program fees, no set-up costs, and no upgrade costs
- Receipts processing fees will not exceed the cost of current options; this feature can be used for event payments (e.g. religious education, fundraising, etc.), and the online offertory (required for participating in Program)
- E-Mail Solution to communicate with parishioners (optional for participating in Program).
- E-Mail for Parish Staff: Microsoft Office 365 – offered at a one-time implementation cost of $500/parish for up to 15 users. No annual fee. (optional for participating in Program).
- Hosted by Acquia and includes the Drupal Content Management System, security for all websites, 24/7 technical support and engagement and analytics tools.
- Microsoft Office desktop version is also available for an additional cost and includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, and One-Note.
- Please contact Stacia Morabito at [email protected] or call (617) 779-3756 if you are interested in participating in this Initiative or if you have any questions. Website Template Feedback Form
Chancellor and CFO
Secretary for Communications & Public Affairs
Director of Digital Strategy and Engagement
Digital Strategy Engagement Lead