Director of Mission Integration (FT), Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Ipswich, MA.
Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur: Founded by St. Julie Billiart in Amiens, France in 1804, the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur is a Catholic Congregation of Women Religious, serving in seventeen countries on five continents. We are committed to making known God’s goodness through education, in a variety of ministries.
The Director of Mission Integration will play a key leadership role within the sponsorship office, assisting the Executive Director with articulating and perpetuating the mission, vision, and values of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. In close partnership with the Executive Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the development, organization and implementation of retreats and faith formation programming for SNDdeN ministry partners, assisting them in their spiritual and personal growth and instilling a commitment to the values and charism of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Faith-filled Catholic. Professional with a Christ-centered approach towards all people
- Creativity, flexibility, joy and enthusiasm in being with people at all stages of faith development
- Previous experience or involvement in Catholic school campus ministry, retreat coordination, and faith formation events
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to work independently, set schedules, prioritize tasks, and work with others in a team setting
- Demonstrated experience in creating new programs to support the mission and vision of an organization
- Experience with stakeholders
EDUCATION/ SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required; study in Theology, Spirituality or Education preferred
- Ability to organize and implement large, program-wide events
- Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills and computer literacy as well as excellent interpersonal, organizational, public speaking, and presentation abilities
- Cultural sensitivity with openness to adapt to multi-cultural and multi-ethnic situations
- Working knowledge of social media
- Valid driver's license
* Must be able and willing to travel; have flexibility in work hours with visibility and availability to ministries (primarily northeast)
Interested candidates should submit the following materials in one email: Cover letter expressing interest in the position and current resume with all appropriate dates, to Kathleen Colin, Executive Director of Sponsorship at [email protected]