Book Center Marketing Associate and Promotions Designer (FT), Pauline Books and Media Center, Jamaica Plain
Book Center Marketing Associate and Promotions Designer
The primary responsibility of the Book Center Marketing Associate/ Promotions Designer for Pauline Books & Media is to promote the Gospel message by coordinating and designing advertising and promotional pieces for print and digital media specifically for the PBM Centers. This includes coordinating and designing flyers, table signs, posters, ads, sales coupons, book marks, videos, graphics etc., as well as assisting with website and social media promotional activities. The Book Center Marketing Associate/ Promotions Designer also assists with writing and designing press releases as needed and developing and implementing customer incentives and specific advertising.
- Develops a marketing strategy with the Marketing Director and Councilor for the Apostolate complete with priorities and goals.
- Follows the details of the Book Center Marketing priorities and goals so that marketing pieces are designed and produced in a timely manner and within budget
- Communicates frequently with the Book Center Managers to determine their promotional needs and inform them of the priorities and goals
- Reports back to Councilor for the Apostolate and Marketing Director with any information that will improve the marketing strategy, the role, or future PBM products and services.
- Assists with creation and posting for website and social media promotional activities.
- Coordinates and designs in-store promotion pieces for new product and sales.
- Coordinates newspaper, bulletin, and radio ads for the PBM Centers as requested and according to priorities.
- Coordinates and designs event posters, flyers, and bulletin announcements.
- Coordinates and designs feature table signs, postcards, coupons, press releases as needed and according to priorities.
- Coordinates and designs seasonal promotional and sales posters in conjunction with PBM's integrated marketing communications plan.
- Coordinates the use and development of PBM Centers' email and print lists.
- Performs any other tasks as instructed by the Marketing Director so as to facilitate the proper functioning of the Marketing Department Pauline Books and Media.
Send your resume to: [email protected]