What are the registration options?
- Registration is open to individuals and to parish groups.
- Individuals can register guests such as friends or family members and may purchase up to 9 total tickets. Please use the Individual Registration link for this option.
- Parish groups must have a minimum of 10 people and must be coordinated through a parish with a parish group leader. If you are interested in coordinating a group for your parish, talk to your pastor. Please use the Parish Group Registration link for this option.
Is there a registration deadline? What is the ticket price?
- The earlier you register, the less your ticket cost will be, so don’t wait to buy tickets!
- Ticket prices are as follows:
- October 22-March 31 = $39
- April 1-May 22 = $49
- Ticket sales will close at the end of the day on Sunday, May 22nd. Be sure to purchase your tickets by that date!
- The optional box lunch costs an additional $14 and must be purchased at the time you purchase tickets.
Is there any financial Aid or Are there discounts available?
- The Archdiocese does not have any financial aid funds or discounts available. Please check with your parish to see if they are able to assist with financial aid.
Do priests need to purchase a ticket?
- No. Priests are encouraged to attend the Congress with their parish group but should register separately as their ticket and lunch are complimentary. All priests planning to attend must register via the Priest Registration link.
We bought too many tickets. Can we decrease our number of tickets?
- No. Once you have submitted your registration and purchased tickets, we are unable to provide refunds or decrease the number of tickets ordered. Your best option is to find people to come with your group! Please check out the media kit for helpful tools to assist you in getting the word out.
We need more tickets. Can we add more tickets to our existing registration?
- Those who register via Individual Registration are not able to add tickets on to their existing registration. Additional friends or family wanting to attend should submit their own new registration to purchase tickets. Seating will be general admission, so plan to arrive together in order to find seats together.
- Group leaders who registered a group via Parish Group Registration are able to add additional tickets to their existing registration by emailing Matt Arias at [email protected] or call 617-746-5767.
How can I pay for tickets?
- Individual Registration requires payment in full with credit card at the time the registration is submitted.
- Parish Group Registration payment options are credit card or parish check. The group leader is responsible for submitting payment for the entire group and all registrations must be paid in full by May 31st. Checks should be mailed to Pastoral Center, ATTN: Eucharistic Congress, 66 Brooks Drive, Braintree, MA 02184
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and unable to be cancelled after the registration is submitted. If, due to unforeseen circumstances the event is cancelled, all tickets will be refunded.
How and when will I receive my tickets?
- You will NOT receive the tickets themselves in the confirmation email when you register.
- A few weeks before the event, all digital tickets will be emailed directly from the Tsongas Center to the individuals and parish group leaders who submitted the registration. Individuals who registered for multiple people and parish group leaders will receive the digital tickets for everyone in the group. Upon receiving your digital ticket, you will have the option to share the digital tickets with the members of your group or to keep all tickets on your own smartphone to scan for the whole group upon arrival.
- If group members will not be arriving at the same time as the rest of the group, it is the responsibility of the group leader to send those group members their digital tickets. Every individual will need their digital ticket ready to scan upon arrival to gain entry.
What should I do if I don’t receive my tickets?
- You will not receive your digital tickets until after June 1st. If it is after June 1st, please check your spam or junk email folder. If you still don’t see them or need assistance, contact Matt Arias at [email protected] or call 617-746-5767.
Do I need to show my tickets at the door on my phone when I arrive?
- Yes. Individuals or Parish Group Leaders should have the tickets ready to scan from their phone upon arrival. Groups who have not emailed separate tickets to each member of their group must wait for their entire party to arrive before entering the venue.
How will seating work?
- Seating is general admission, so those who wish to be seated together should arrive together to find seats near each other.
- Wheelchair accessible seating will be available on the floor and around the concourse. Members of the Deaf community have the option to sit close to the stage and the ASL interpreter. If you or a member of your group would like to reserve seating in these sections, please include this in your registration or contact Matt Arias at [email protected] or call 617-746-5767.
Are there age restrictions for attendance at the event?
- The target audience for this event is adults. However, children and teens are welcome to attend with their parents. Minors may not attend without a parent, must be registered in the same group as their parent, and must be accompanied by a parent at all times. All individuals above the age of 2 need to purchase a ticket.