- Parish Services
- Parish Finance Documents
- Budget Development and Training
- Adaptive Training
- Budget Guides
- Parish IT Services
- Improved Financial Relationship Model (IFRM)
- For Support in QuickBooks, RightNetworks and Intacct Click on this link
RELATED OFFICES & SERVICES
Revolving Loan Fund
The Revolving Loan Fund is intended to provide parishes, as well as schools and other Catholic organizations operating under the auspices of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston (RCAB), with savings and loan services. This fund provides a vehicle through which parishes and other institutions within the archdiocese can aggregate funds to earn interest and to assist other parishes/institutions with loans.
The Revolving Loan Fund has two components:
- Savings facility – provides an opportunity to deposit funds at a competitive rate while providing funds for other parishes and institutions to borrow.
- Loan facility – makes funds available for capital projects and operational needs to parishes and other archdiocesan organizations at competitive rates. The rates, terms for loans, and procedures to request financing are described in the Parish Finance Info Pack.
For more information, please contact your Parish Services consultant.
Revolving Loan Fund Documents