Using the talents of our skilled professionals and partnering with industry leaders, the Information Technology group supports the departments and ministries at the Pastoral Center through the use of modern technology. We also offer technology guidance to parishes, schools, and agencies throughout the Archdiocese of Boston
Live Remote Desktop Assistance
Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? With our live remote-assistance tool, a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution. We can help you install programs, remove a virus, or get to your RCABcuria mail.
How to Get Live Support Right at your Computer:
- Start up the machine you need help with, and connect to the internet. (If the internet does not work on that computer – then neither can we!)
- Call the RCAB Service desk at (617) 746-5678 and speak with one of our technicians.
- You are prompted to download a small virus-free plug-in.
- With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
Deacon Peter Bujwid
Chief Information Officer
IT Service Desk
Service Desk Coordinator