- Parish Services
- Parish Finance Documents
- Budget Development and Training
- Parish IT Services
- Improved Financial Relationship Model (IFRM)
- For Support in QuickBooks, RightNetworks and Intacct Click on this link
RELATED OFFICES & SERVICES
Adaptive Planning is the software solution provided to Archdiocesan parishes, schools, and cemeteries to assist with budgeting and forecasting. The Adaptive system includes the following:
- Access to the software from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Automatic updating of assumptions for employee benefits, insurances, etc.
- Carrying forward personnel related information from year-to-year
- Allocating employee costs and other expenses between collaborative parishes/schools/cemeteries
- Advanced reporting and forecasting capabilities, with the ability to run a budget vs. actual reports.
Adaptive Planning is one component of an overall budget process that should include consideration of the local pastoral plan, consultations with parish/collaborative staff, and discussions with the finance council and other stakeholders. Parishes are required to submit their annual budgets to the Finance Department by May 31st of each year.
In order to fully manifest the love of Jesus Christ in our communities, our parishes need to be strong, stable, intentional, and effective centers of the New Evangelization. To that end, Parish Financial Services is committed to providing resources and support related to fiscal management and controls. If you have questions please contact your regional consultant.