News & Information
- St. John's Seminary graduate theological and ministerial education for laity, deacons and religious. Class offerings often include relevant learning opportunities for those interested in palliative care and advance care planning
- 2019 4th Annual Palliative Care Colloquium
- NACC Vision article: Diane McCarthy describes her ministry within the Archdiocese of Boston
- Podcast: Diane McCarthy participates on CHA panel discussing palliative care
- Pope Francis’s comments on suffering serious illness, making treatment decisions and Palliative Care
- Interview with Archbishop Naumann of Kansas City with MC Sullivan, Chief Healthcare Ethicist for Archdiocese
- For further information about the initiative or to find out how a resource group can be formed in your parish or collaborative, please contact the office for the Initiative on Palliative Care and Advance Care Planning at 617-746-5732.