- Parish Services
- Parish Finance Documents
- Budget Development and Training
- Parish IT Services
- Improved Financial Relationship Model (IFRM)
- For Support in QuickBooks, RightNetworks and Intacct Click on this link
RELATED OFFICES & SERVICES
Current Services Offered to the Parishes
New Computer/Laptop pricing
The link below will point you to RCAB Dell Shop portal where you can get a Dell quote for a new computer/laptop with a discounted rate and 3 year Enterprise Level Warranty.
Will provide you with assistance to getting your domain managed and secured by RCAB
- Domain Transfers
- For most parishes, the domain name is tied to the parish website, in many cases to their emails. We have had some parishes that lost their domain names due to not renewing their domain names on time. When this happens, it is a very stressful time for a parish, since they could loose their parish website and emails.
- Domain Registration
- If you would like to buy a new domain name for the collaborative website or collaborative email. The cost of the domain name hosting will be passed through directly to your monthly invoice with no additional charge. We will ensure your domain name is secured, and privacy protected.
Non-profit Enterprise Email
From start to finish, will guide you and help you to communicate with vendor for the implementation of the Enterprise Microsoft Office 365 Email for your parish or collaborative
- Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Non-profit Email is available for the parishes staff members. This is the recommended Email system for parishes and it provides the protection of an Enterprise Email System without the cost of an ongoing maintenance fee. With Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Non-profit Email there is no need for parishes to maintain Email Servers.
Microsoft Office Suite
Will guide in getting the Microsoft Office Suite that would be most cost effective to your parish/collaborative based upon the needs of the parish
- Microsoft Office Suite includes Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher. There are some low cost options available for a new computer, and for updating your current version of Microsoft Office.
Multi-site Phone Switch System (primarily for collaboratives)
Will put you in contact with a couple of vendors that will provide you the assessments needed
- Free quote assessment available.
- Many features available for parishes looking to get a phone system with 4-20 phones, voicemail send as an attachment, call forwarding, send text message to alert that a message has been left in an emergency and other advanced features.
- Onsite IT Assessment will be provided by the vendors
Will help you with the process to transition or convert your data into ParishSoft if you have multiple databases such as Excel, Access, Servant Keeper or other databases
- We will cover the cost of the transition or the conversion to the web-based version
- We cover the cost of purchasing 8 modules. All parishes get the following modules: Family Directory, Religious Ed, Tuition, Ministry Scheduler, Offering, Administration, Intelligent Query and My Own Church (online access for your parishioners).
- Actively monitors the ParishSoft support tickets and provides Team-viewer tech support when needed to help troubleshoot, or to demonstrate product.
- Ensures issues are escalated, resolved, enhancements requests are being done. Coordinates all Parishsoft trainings at the Pastoral Center, and Merrimack College
- Contact for information about upcoming ParishSoft trainings, documentation and video links.
Preferred IT Vendors
Will give you a list of the RCAB preferred vendors.