Disciple Maker Index (DMI)
WHAT IS IT?
The Disciple Maker Index is a survey tool, created by Catholic Leadership Institute, to:
- Allow parishioners to reflect in their spiritual growth and discipleship
- Identify the ways in which the parish effectively supports that growth and look at opportunities to support that growth more in the future
- Provide valuable input to help pastors and parish leaders make decisions and plan effectively
- Help you have a sense of where to focus your evangelization efforts
WHAT TYPES OF QUESTIONS DOES IT ASK?
- 26 Perception Questions
- The instrument focuses on behaviors, activities, perceptions, and personal spiritual beliefs
- 8 Demographic questions
- We also ask demographic questions in order to better understand your community
HOW DOES IT WORK TO PARTICIPATE?
The Disciple Maker Index is provided to collaboratives to help focus planning efforts and enable them to measure progress over time.
Participation in the Disciple Maker Index includes:
- Full survey administration for the Collaborative
- Confidential, professional survey
- Comprehensive, easy to interpret reports, complete with analysis
- Consultation to support Evangelization Planning for the Collaborative.
- Review of key findings and discern how to use the results for data-driven and vision-driven decision making
For more information contact Sr. Pat Boyle