- Become a Year of the Eucharist Missionary!
- The Importance of "Going Out"
- Resources for Parish Leaders.
- Leading small groups online or want to? Consider these resources.
- Watch the recording of the webinar we hosted on "Parish Best Practices in Virtual Evangelization."
- Paint Your Own Stained Glass Windows
- Participate in Word on Fire's "8 Principles of Evangelization" course. It's FREE.
- Put a sign on the lawn or hang a banner that says “we are praying for you” or something similar.
- Talk about your devotion to Mary with someone; that Jesus gave us His Mother as our Mother.
- Talk with someone else about God’s love for you and them. Help them to be aware of and to “receive” His love in these difficult times.
- Watch a great movie about faith or read the book: The Hidden Life
- Read these practical steps to sharing your faith and put them into practice virtually!
- Show mercy in the name of Christ! Practice the Spiritual and Corporal Works of Mercy
- Invite someone else to learn how to pray: The Prayer Process
- Share The Evangelical Catholic's Next Step site with someone.
- Reach out to someone, who might not have a relationship with God, and tell them you are praying for them.
- For Parents: Check out the Blessed videos from Dynamic Catholic, especially for children who are finishing their preparation for First Communion. (The videos are free at this time).
- Call a friend (or two) and watch the Mass on CatholicTV so you can pray the responses together and make a spiritual communion together.