Resources and Offerings
NEW! Jesus is Here Eucharistic Congress 2022
NEW! Jesus is Here for Youth and Young Adults
TINE Speaker Series
Stream Adoration Online
Become a Year of the Eucharist Missionary
Year of the Eucharist Coordinator
Ideas for Your Parish
Pilot Printing Year of the Eucharist Resources
Catechetical Materials and Resources
Recordings of the Gatherings with the Regional Bishops
Daughters of St. Paul Adoration Guide
WATCH YOUR REGION'S GATHERING
For videos of all the regions gatherings with their bishops, click here.
Cardinal Seán's Kick Off Video
To view the video with Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Vietnamese subtitles, please visit our Vimeo channel.
"When you have received Holy Communion, close your bodily eyes so that you may open the eyes of your soul. Then look upon Jesus in the center of your heart."
- St. Teresa of Avila
Introduction Letter from Cardinal Seán
Please view this letter from Cardinal Sean announcing the Year of the Eucharist where he shares his own love of the Eucharist and his hopes that you, too, will share that love of Jesus truly present in the Eucharist.
"The Eucharist is 'the source and summit of the Christian life.' 'The other sacraments, and indeed all ecclesiastical ministries and works of the apostolate, are bound up with the Eucharist and are oriented toward it. For in the blessed Eucharist is contained the whole spiritual good of the Church, namely Christ himself, our Pasch.'"
- Catechism of the Catholic Church 1324
What to Expect
Throughout this Year we will:
- provide a series of catechetical materials specific to the Eucharist
- invite parishes to provide more opportunities for Adoration and to make more availability for parishioners to pray before the Blessed Sacrament
- feature video testimonies from a wide array of Boston Catholics about their love of the Eucharist
Cardinal Seán O'Malley invites the faithful of the Archdiocese of Boston to a Eucharistic Congress on June 18, 2022 at the Tsongas Center in Lowell, MA. Keynote speakers include Bishops Robert Barron and Daniel Flores among other guests. Additionally, an event for youth and young adults will be held on June 17, 2022 at The Cathedral of the Holy Cross. Registration is now open! Visit our event page for more details and to register.
Year of the Eucharist Extended
As the parishes of the Archdiocese of Boston responded to the call to protect the public health by foregoing public gatherings this year, the events planned for Archdiocese’s observance of the Year of the Eucharist were necessarily postponed. Due to this circumstance Cardinal Seán has extended the Archdiocese’s Year of the Eucharist to June of 2022.
"Receive Communion often, very often...there you have the sole remedy, if you want to be cured. Jesus has not put this attraction in your heart for nothing."
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux
- Spiritual Exercises for the Year of the Eucharist
- Sophia SketchPad: The Eucharist Video
- The Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the Sacrament of the Eucharist: Basic Questions and Answers
- Teaching Kids About Transubstantiation
- An Interview on the Doctrine of Transubstantiation
- Bishop Barron on the Real Presence
- NEW! Come to Jesus, A Kid’s Book for Eucharistic Adoration
"As Catholics, it is in the Eucharist that we learn our identity."
- Cardinal Seán O'Malley, OFM Cap
Evangelize Boston Twitter
Evangelize Boston Instagram
Archdiocese of Boston Facebook
Archdiocese of Boston Twitter
Archdiocese of Boston Instagram
Cardinal Seán O'Malley Twitter
Cardinal Seán O'Malley Blog