What is a Year of the Eucharist Coordinator?
We are asking parishes, shrines, and chapels to name a coordinator for the Year of the Eucharist.
- This coordinator will be the point of contact for all things related to the Year of the Eucharist in your parish, collaborative, shrine, or chapel.
- They could be a staff member or a volunteer.
- The coordinator will communicate various events taking place in your parish to the Archdiocese, so that we can help to publicize them and share the ideas, and they will help communicate to your parishioners about opportunities offered by other parishes in your area and by the Archdiocese.
- We will meet together with the coordinators probably four times during the year, in different sites. These meetings will not be mandatory, but they will be useful.
Download the Year of the Eucharist Coordinator and Missionary Commitment forms for more information.
Next Coordinator meeting is May 14, 2020 at the Pastoral Center in Braintree
There will be four commissioning ceremonies spread around the Archdiocese for the Year of the Eucharist coordinators:
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 – 7:00PM – Saint William, Tewksbury
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 – 7:00PM – Blessed Sacrament, Walpole
- Monday, April 13, 2020 – 7:00PM – Saint Catherine of Genoa, Somerville
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 7:00PM - Resurrection Parish, Hingham
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 – 7:00PM – Saint Theresa, North Reading
Please communicate the name of the coordinator by emailing [email protected].
To purchase a Year of the Eucharist banner, click here.
Pop up banners are 34" x 81" and start at $110.
They are great for the back of your church and large meeting spaces!
Guide to Sharing A Witness
Witnessing to our faith in the Eucharist is a key part of the Year of the Eucharist. But how does one go about beginning to craft their witness? Download the Guide on How to Share a Witness for pointers on how to compose a witness talk and when to give it.
Guide to Witness Videos
To help celebrate the Year of the Eucharist, consider (with your pastor’s permission) creating witness videos that profess Christ’s true presence in the Eucharist. A witness video is a short video where one or more people directly address a camera and speak about the true presence and how that affects their lives. Download the guide for how to create the videos with the most impact.
Talent Release Form
When recording witness videos or any other video material for the Year of the Eucharist, it is important to get permission from your subjects. Download the Archdiocese of Boston Talent Release Form.
Logo for Download
Download the Year of the Eucharist logo as a PDF, PNG, or JPG to add to your Year of the Eucharist promotional and catechetical materials.